Take responsibility for the educational development of rural Dolpa
Position: Project Coordinator for E – Dolpa Project
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Work experience as a project coordinator or as an educator.
- Strong experience in project management including planning, budgeting, monitoring, reporting and proposal writing.
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Nepali.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office Package. Knowledge of cloud-based software will be an additional advantage.
- Familiar with government rules and regulations and able to effectively deal with local government authorities.
Salaries and Benefits- Negotiable – as per the organization’s policy.
Contract: Three months probation period, A 2-year contract will be offered if performance found satisfactory.
Apply with your resume and cover letter @ firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov 14, 2018.