Position – Fund Development Officer
Minimum Qualification: At least an Undergraduate degree in commerce, economics or in finance; however Postgraduate in the relevant subjects with specialization in finance from reputed institutes of management will be preferred.
Required Skills/Additional Qualification
• Two – five years’ professional development and fundraising experience. Freshers can also apply.
• Experience and contacts in Kathmandu valley are a plus.
• Advanced PC skills and expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Desire to work as part of a team and willingness to promote the principles and views of SnowYak Foundation.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision – self-motivated & confident
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work well with people from all backgrounds with varying degrees of experience.
• Ability to inspire, train, motivate, challenge, and supervise volunteers.
• Confident public speaking and able to express ideas verbally and in writing.
• Should possess ambition and confidence; determination and motivation and strong time management skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure; good IT skills; analytical skills and team-working skills.
• Should have numerical skills; problem-solving skills and good communication skills.
• Give financial advice to the organization. Provide information about private and corporate clients for fund generating opportunities and convince them in a prudent manner for investing.
• Take care of the accounting responsibilities as well.
• Meeting with various companies heads and fund analysts to discuss the financial conditions and operations.
• Gather all the required information of the companies of various sectors that can fund.
• Help clients to understand the financial and investment matters in an easy-to-comprehend manner.
• Present an action plan that must have income targets and also with metrics that measure the productivity of the work
• Develop a strategic pipeline of donor engagement to ensure he/she is constantly working with potential donors to maximize income.
Salaries and Benefits- Negotiable – as per the organization’s policy.
Contract: Three months probation period, A 2-year contract will be offered if performance found satisfactory.
Apply with your resume and cover letter @ email@example.com by Jan 20, 2019.